A third movie in the controversial horror series ‘The Human Centipede’ has been confirmed for 2013.
‘The Human Centipede 3’, subtitled ‘Final Sequence’, is set to star both disturbed villains from the first two movies; Dieter Laser (‘The Human Centipede (First Sequence)’) and Laurence R Harvey (‘The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)’).
[Related story: ‘Human Centipede (Full Sequence)’ review]
[Related story: ‘Human Centipede (Full Sequence)’ takes just £942 at box office]
The film’s writer and director Tom Six has also cast himself in a supporting part in the latest chapter of his controversial series.
The gruesome films have so far followed the same horrific premise in which a madman stitches humans together to form a 'centipede'.
Audiences and critics weren’t all that impressed with the second instalment and ‘The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)’ subsequently bombed at the UK box office, taking a dismal £942 in its opening weekend.
This was despite a wave of publicity after it was initially banned by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) for containing "sexually violent and potentially obscene" content. They later reversed their decision after two minutes and 37 seconds were cut, and it was given an 18 certificate for release.
Are you excited for the new ‘Human Centipede’ film or are you shocked that anyone would want to make another one? Let us know in the comments section below.
Yahoo! Singapore meets the beautiful finalists of this year’s Miss Singapore Universe pageant.
A cop pulls over a physics student and tries to convince the guy he's over the legal limit. Throw a little math in and the cop gets served.
Bringing us contemporary lines like "twilight's laverst gleaming," Canadian singer Alexis Normand has completely murdered the 'Star-Spangled Banner.' It happened before the Memorial Cup hockey game.
Finally. The time has come for miniature garden oddities to invade the Chelsea Flower Show. Sir Elton John is part of the "horticultural revolution."
Human Centipede 3 confirmedBy Edward Bovingdon | Yahoo UK Movies News – Mon, Mar 5, 2012 8:36 PM SGT
- 12 most controversial movies
- 'Iron Man 3' blasts off US blockbuster summer
- 'Iron Man 3' has second best box office debut in history
- 'The Great Gatsby': What that extra $10 million at the box office really me …
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' heading where none has gone before: foreign profi …
- 'Star Trek' sequel tops weekend box office in North America
- 'Gatsby' stars grace Cannes ahead of grand opening
- Capsule reviews of new movie releases
- Second French coronavirus case confirmed
- No new bird flu cases in China for a week
- China unchains 'Django' movie for audiences