As much as fans have anticipated Kara’s return to the K-Pop world, it appears the girls have put a lot of effort into their comeback as well.
The girls sat down for a brief interview following their performance of Pandora at the showcase,, where MC Park Ji Yoon asked about the girls’ new and improved sexy image.
In response to MC Park Ji Yoon’s comment that the girls look much more mature since their last promotion cycle, leader Park Gyuri said, “Girls get prettier as time goes on,” drawing laughs from the other members.
All jokes aside, however, Park Gyuri said she lost 5 kg for the group’s comeback.
Member Goo Hara also said she put some time in at the gym to tone up her figure after being teased for having a choding’s, or elementary school student’s, body.
Click to watch the showcase!
Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan
Reporter : Nancy Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- B2ST’s New QTV Reality Show to Premiere This Weekend
- Psy Beats Justin Bieber to Become First Korean to Place 1st on America’s MV iTunes Chart
- Gong Hyo Jin Opens about her Break Up With Ryu Seung Bum
- CSJH the Grace’s Lina Returns to the Spotlight as an Actress
- Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yu Mi and Park Hyo Joon on ‘City Conquest’ Set