After Kang Ji Hwan and Lee Ki Woo joined to help their label mate out, Kim Hyung Jun released a short teaser to the completed music video.
The teaser features the three handsome men, who seemed to have committed a crime while trying to protect their girlfriends.
In the a little over a minute teaser, there are lots of guns, tears, and blood, making fans anticipate the release of the complete music video, which is expected to be a drama-filled blockbuster of 25 minutes.
Kim Hyung Jun’s album will be released sometime in July.
Until then, check out the teaser!
Photo Credit: S Plus Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- B2ST Films New Music Video in New York
- Park Han Byul Says She Wants to be in Warmer Roles
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Says He Wants to Play the Role of a Serial Killer
- Big Bang and K-Pop Featured in ′A-Z of Pop′ in UK’s The Guardian
- Fans Donate 500kg of Rice for Super Junior Press Conference