Along with the good hearts of his fans, Lee Joon Gi donated 10 tons of rice to the needy.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s company, the actor donated 10,407 kilograms of rice, give to him by his fans, to Korea Food for the Hungry International on November 1.
On the large donations, Lee Joon Gi said, “I’m always sincerely touched by the love and faith from fans all around the world that is making Lee Joon Gi into an actor. It’s a great honor to be able to pass along your care to children who are in need of love.”
The rice was given to Lee Joon Gi at the press conference of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. With the 10 tons of rice, 90,000 people will be able to eat a meal. The donation will be given to malnourished children and senior citizens who live alone.
Photo Credit: IMX
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Go Soo, Han Hyo Joo’s ‘Band Aid’ Movie Poster Released
- The SeeYa Unveils Third Member, Huh Young Joo
- Big Bang, SISTAR and Wang Lee Hom Confirmed for ‘MAMA’
- Super Junior Yesung Says He′s Been Confused as North Korea’s Kim Jong Un Before
- [Recap: The King of Dramas] Episode 2 – The Collapse of the Empire