Despite looking cool and charismatic on stage, the Teen Top members showed how they really are when practicing for performances.
On June 11, TOP Media revealed a practice video for Teen Top’s To You. The practice video showed how silly the Teen Top members can get, as they yelled nonsensical commentary like “Zebra L-Joe” and “Jump Jump Jump!”
At the last chorus of the song, the members start screaming in agony, followed by “We can’t do it again, so don’t make us do it” after the song was over
Even while joking and fooling around, the members were able to complete the entire song with perfect dance moves, impressing the netizens.
They commented, “They must be so tired from dancing and screaming!” “Are they all losing their minds? But something about it is really funny,” and “No wonder their dances are perfect on stage!”
Aside from the ‘Mental Breakdown’ practice dance version, Teen Top also released the performance and standing version of the music video, which both focus on the dance part of the music video.
Photo Credit: TOP Media
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Secret to Release New Japanese Single Album on June 13
- Lee Min Ho Voted #1 Hallyu Star in Japanese Entertainment Magazine
- Yeon Jeong Hun Reveals He and Han Ga In Plan to Have a Baby Next Year
- IU Beats Out Big Bang, Teen Top and Places First on Billboard K-Pop 100 For 4th Week in a Row
- Teen Top Sounds Close to Perfect in MR Removed Performance