Raffles Place and One Fullerton, and onwards to Mink and Royal Room where she spotted numerous potential A-Lister candidates.
Not only did we take to the streets of Orchard Road rousing up interest in the competition, we also went on to Tanjong Beach Club to seek out potential nominees, and there we found a scene of Singapore's coolest gents and ladies, out on a hot Sunday afternoon to catch some rays on the beach, or grab a beer with some friends or hit the beach volleyball scene.
It wasn't easy work convincing them to take part in the A-Listers challenge, but Anita managed it with aplomb. You'll have a chance to get to know them better in the coming months as we narrow down our nominations to the top 30 A-Listers and begin our search for this year's men of style, substance and success.
Highlights of our competition and conclusion party at Avalon can also be seen here, as well as some of the other out takes from last year's campaign. Check out what took place at Orchard Road and Tanjong Beach Club here as well.
It's still not too late to nominate yourself or a friend who you think epitomises the style, substance and success of the August Man A-Lister today. Sign up now at www.augustman.com/alisters and stand a chance to be the face of August Man in Singapore!
- Five things to do this weekend (7–9 Mar) Desiree Pakiam - Going Out – By Day - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 10:46 AM SGT
- Former Singapore Idol Sezairi will now get to judge local talent Singapore Showbiz - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 12:15 PM SGT
- Dogs are not aggressive, they’re just territorial: dog expert Cesar Milan Singapore Showbiz - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 1:54 PM SGT
- Five things to do this weekend (28 Feb–2 Mar) Desiree Pakiam - Going Out – By Day - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 5:39 PM SGT
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ cast to descend on Singapore for Earth Hour 2014 Jeanette Tan - Singapore Showbiz - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 12:24 PM SGT