2NE1 kept everyone on their toes by releasing I Love You jacket photos in small trickles.
To make up for driving everyone insane in anticipation, 2NE1 released the behind-the-scenes of the making of the jacket photos.
Released through Naver Music, the BTS footage of 2NE1’s photo shoot showed everything from the exotic make-up, the crazy hairstyles, to the finer details of each accessory the members wore.
Looks like the members were also quite surprised by the unique concept of it all, as Sandara Park says, “It’s quite an interesting concept. A never-before-done image. I wonder how everyone will take it.”
What do you think? Was their new concept too much to handle or did it perfectly express the group?
Check out the footage below!
Photo Credit: YG Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- 2NE1 Minzy Hopes to Break Barriers with ‘New Evolution’ Concert
- America′s ‘Spin’ Magazine Praises 2NE1 And ‘I Love You’
- Yang Hyun Suk to 2NE1’s Minzy – ‘Tone Down the Sexiness’
- miss A Members Have Glowing Eyes in Yeosu
- Girl Groups like SNSD Exist in North Korea?