We previously reported that Lee Byung Hun and Ahn Sung Ki had the honor of leaving their hand and foot prints on the front court of the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
As only the best of the actors are allowed to leave their marks behind, it was truly a special moment for Lee Byung Hun and Ahn Sung Ki, being the first actors from the continent of Asia to acheive this feat.
enews had the opportunity to witness the event and capture every moment of the printing.
Take a look at the video below!
Photo Credit: BH Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Ji Hyun Woo Attends Get-Together for Yoo In Na’s Radio Show
- Sandara Park Reminds Fans to Wear Deodorant at the ′New Evolution′ Concert
- Lee Byung Hun Says He Failed His Driver’s License Test Nine Times
- Song Seung Hun Practices Treating Park Min Young’s Foot
- Super Junior to Air BTS Videos from Music Video Shoot on ‘Wide Entertainment News’