On June 2, Jung In shared a hilarious first encounter with LeeSsang members Gary and Gil on Mnet’s Must.
Yoon Do Hyun, who was hosting the show, asked Jung In how she met the two men. Jung In said, “I went to see them to record the song Rush. When I got to the recording studio and opened the door, they were wearing their underwear, but I didn’t know because the underwear was so pretty!”
Yoon Do Hyun said that he also saw Gil’s underwear while sharing a waiting room and remarked that it looked like a scuba diving suit.
Yoon Do Hyun went on to say that Gil’s body is no joke, that it is interestingly attractive. Gary added, “Something’s definitely unique about him. He’s also very hairy.”
When Gil shot him a look, Gary quickly apologized for bringing up the hairiness, creating laughter in the studio.
Check out the talk below, as well as the song that brought Jung In and LeeSsang together.
[[►► Watch More Video News Here.]]
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Kangta Says His Ideal Type is SNSD’s Yoona and Sooyoung
- JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Thought about Adopting a Daughter
- [Video] miss A′s Suzy Voted Most Beautiful Star Since Birth
- [Video] Was Lee Seung Gi Always Really, Really Good Looking?
- [Interview] Park Yoo Chun Dreams of Going to Cannes with Park Yoo Hwan