The full top star lineup of Iris 2 has been revealed.
Tae Won Entertainment, which is in charge of producing Iris 2, told enews on September 19, “Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae, Oh Yeon Su, Im Su Hyang, Kim Yeong Cheol, Kim Seung Woo, and Kim Min Jong will star in the drama.”
Jang Hyuk will play the cool-headed Yu Geon, the head of the NSS TF-A team, while Lee Da Hae will play the quirky yet charismatic Ji Su Yeon.
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has also been confirmed to play a significant role in the drama as well.
Iris 2 is expected to air early next year.
Reporter : Kim, JiYeon (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Lee Hyori Goes Camping with Lee Chun Hee and the Boys
- Song Joong Ki Says He’d Love to be in a Love Scandal With Co-Star Park Bo Young
- MBLAQ′s Lee Joon Confirmed to Act in ′Iris 2′
- [Video] Kim Hyung Jun Recaps his Japanese Tour
- [Twitter Roundup] A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Thanks Fans, G.Na Gifts Burnt Bread to Manager and More