NU’EST has moved on from television ads to television dramas.
NU’EST members Baekho and Ren made their official drama debut through the January 16 episode of KBS’ Jeon Woochi.
In the episode Baekho played the charismatic warrior Jang Won who had to safely escort Kang Rim (Lee Hui Jun). Ren played Kang Sul, a messenger who delivered the news of a death in the palace.
On their drama debuts, Pledis Entertainment said, “We were worried as it was their first drama acting but through the help of their senior actors, they learned a lot. Even after their appearance on Jeon Woochi we will strive to show their new sides on stage as well so we ask for your continued encouragement.”
NU’EST is preparing for its comeback and is tentatively targeting an early February date for their new album.
Photo Credit: KBS
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Openly Gay Celebrity, Hong Seok Cheon to Tell All on ‘Healing Camp’
- Nine Muses to Launch Unit Groups, Dark Muses and White Muses With New Album
- Comebacks by Moon Hee Jun, 2Yoon, Vixx and Baekchigi Coming Up on This Week′s ′M Countdown′
- Kim Bum Causes Standstill in Bangkok
- Psy to ‘Gangnam Style’ With Wang Leehom and Lin Chi Ling on Chinese Special